The National Trust Commission Act
(Amended K.O-I-C No. 22/1973)
1. Short title.
2. (1) Interpretation.
2. (2) Non-Applicability of Act to certain Land.
3. Establishment of the Commission.
4. Constitution of the Commission.
5. Members of the Commission not to be remunerated.
6. Functions of the Commission.
7. Officers and employees.
8. Limitation of liability and actions.
SWAZILAND NATIONAL CENTRE AND DECLARED INSTITUTIONS
9. Establishment of Swaziland National Centre.
10. Proclamation of declared institutions.
11. The curator and his functions.
12. Establishment and Areas of Parks and Reserves.
13. Noting of proclamation of park or reserve in Deeds Office.
14. Acquisition of private land in a park.
15. Objects of a parks or reserves.
16. Functions and powers of the Commission in respect of parks and reserves.
17. Delegation of powers.
18. The director of national parks and his functions.
19. Restriction on entry and fishing.
20. Prohibition of certain acts in parks and reserves.
21. Rights of owners and occupiers of land in a reserve.
24. Powers of park wardens and park officials.
24. bis Appointment of honorary park wardens and officials.
NATIONAL MONUMENTS, RELICS AND ANTIQUES
25. Powers and duties of the Commission in regard to national monuments, relics and antiques.
26. Proclamation of monuments.
27. Acquisition of land and rights for the purposes of a monument, relic or antique.
28. Noting of proclamation of monument or relic in Deeds Office.
29. Protection of monuments, relics, antiques and other objects.
30. Powers of entry upon land.
31. Commission may assume control of certain monuments.
32. Minister may prohibit removal or export of monument, relic or antique.
32. bis. Powers of park wardens and park officials in respect of monuments and relics.
34. Financial year.
35. Revenues of the Commission.
36. Application of funds of the Commission.
37. Annual estimates.
38. Investment of funds.
39. Annual Report.
41. Exemptions from duties, taxes and fees.
42. Acquisition of Property.
43. bis. Non-application of certain laws to parks, reserves, monuments and relics.
44. Repeal and Saving.
Objectives Proposed Reserves Legislation
Cultural Resources Nature
Biodiversity Objectives/Legislation Programmes Miscellaneous